enVVeno Medical KOL Event on VenoValve®: A New Potential Treatment Paradigm for Vascular Disease
About The Event
Join us for a live virtual KOL event hosted by enVVeno Medical, featuring two principal investigators from the ongoing VenoValve® U.S. pivotal trial: Dr. David Dexter, Sentara Healthcare, Associate Professor Surgery, Eastern Virginia Medical School, and Dr. Eric Hager, Co-Director Venous Services and Associate Professor Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Dr. Dexter and Dr. Hager will discuss various topics, including:
- Ongoing need for a replacement venous valve technology – approximately 2.5 million patients in the U.S.
- Unanswered questions about the deep venous system
- First-hand impressions of the VenoValve after performing several surgical procedures, including patient feedback
- VenoValve study enrollment
- Prospects for VenoValve commercial adoption
A live question and answer session will follow the roundtable discussion.