Lumos Pharma Pediatric Endocrinology KOL Panel
About The Event
Join us for a virtual KOL panel on September 5th at 11:00 AM ET, discussing the unmet medical need and current treatment landscape for patients with pediatric growth hormone deficiency (PGHD) and the potential for an oral therapeutic in this indication.
The panel will feature the following pediatric endocrinologists:
- Amrit Bhangoo, MD, Section Chair and Director of Research of the Division of Pediatric Endocrinology at the Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) and Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the University of California, Irvine.
- Alejandro Diaz, MD, Chief of the Division of Pediatric Endocrinology at Niclaus Children’s Pediatric Specialists in Miami, FL.
- Erica A. Eugster, MD, Professor of Pediatrics and Division Chief in Pediatric Endocrinology/Diabetology and Co-Director of the Pediatric Endocrine Fellowship Program at the Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Madhusmita “Madhu” Misra, MD, MPH, Chief of Pediatric Endocrinology at Massachusetts General Hospital, Physician Investigator (Cl) of Neuroendocrine at Mass General Research Institute, Fritz Bradley Talbot and Nathan Bill Talbot Professor of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School, and Pediatrician in the Pediatric Endocrinology Program and Diabetes Center at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Kent Reifschneider MD, Associate Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology and Children’s Specialty Group at the Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters (CHKD), Norfolk, VA.
A live question and answer session will follow the formal panel discussion.