Vicore Pharma R&D Day
|DATE:||March 10, 2022|
|TIME:||9:00 AM EST|
About The Event
The R&D Day will feature presentations from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) Toby Maher, MD (Keck School of Medicine – University of Southern California), Gerry Coghlan, MD (UCL) and Maureen Horton, MD (Johns Hopkins University) who will discuss Vicore Pharma’s four drug development programs for the treatment of severe lung disorders.
- ATRAG – angiotensin receptor agonists – a new class of pharmaceuticals.
- VP01 (C21) is a small molecule compound for oral administration and is in clinical development for the treatment of COVID-19 and IPF.
- Pulmonary artery hypertension (PAH) will be explored as a new indication for C21.
- The VP02 (Thalidomide) program focuses on a novel formulation for Thalidomide, for treatment of IPF-related cough.
- The VP03 program is developing new AT2R agonists with the first new compound C106 entering the clinic.
- The VP04 program develops a prescription digital therapeutic (DTx) based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to treat the depression and anxiety associated with IPF.
A live question and answer session will follow.